CGF representatives (Abraham Aquino and Mary Ann ) towards the North on Saturday October 4th to deliver more vitamins to several parts of Northern Luzon. Giving is being coordinated through the different Barangay locations to make sure underserved people are given top priority. We will post information once completed.
Volunteers can contact Mary Ann at (02) 522-3854 to discuss details.
CGF representatives has delivered the first set of Vitamin to storm-stricken area this weekend in Batangas Philippines where many lost their homes. The area did not receive enough supply so our foundation came in to fill the rest of their needs.
Thank you to all these Volunteers and Board Members Lormen and Abe (the 2 middle person in blue shirts) who help make things possible! They we’re all patient in travelling far to get to the people. Without them, this event would not have been successful! Thank you for your Kind Hearts. May all your efforts be returned with granted wishes from the heart!
- Only few photos can be posted publicly for privacy of those in need. Only Donors will have access to all the photos taken as part of our reporting.
- Donors will receive private link to access the reports directly from our US representative via email.
- Other locations are currently being scheduled. We will release photos as they are accomplished.
Donated Vitamins from the US for the underserved urban poor of the Philippines has arrived our Manila office.
Thank you to Vitamin Angels for all this donation. Without them, helping the poor stay healthy would have been a very long wait. They have been generous in helping the people and has committed to helping the people beyond this time so people are truly blessed! Thank you to Alas Cargo who diligently delivered all of it in good condition.
Donated items: Vitamin A and Albendazole for children and Multivitamins for pregnant and lactating women.
Target recipients: About 500 urban poor located in several areas of Metro Manila, 1 Adoption Facility in Manila and La Union areas.
Distribution date: First week of October as part of CHILDREN’s day celebration.
Distribution Locations: via different Barangay locations and 1 DSWD site who has committed to assisting our representatives in giving them out on a monitored basis. Exact location to be announced here 1 month prior to confirmed gathering date by each location. Actual distribution to be done by trained volunteer Doctors and Nurses.
- To protect the privacy of those in need, only few photos that are allowed for public viewing will be posted here.
- Donor will have full access to view all photos taken during the event as part of our reporting via private access.
- List of vitamin recipients will be made available to Donor only as part of our reporting. Available for review/audit by DSWD upon request.
CGF USA received very generous donations of Vitamin A, Albendazole, Multi-Vitamins from Vitamin Angels. It will be distributed to several hundreds of people who are located in different areas of Northern Capital Region. Target recipients are Kids age 0-5, pregnant and lactating women (batang bagong panganak hanggang idad lima, mga buntis, mga nag papadedeng ina).
THANK YOU, VITAMIN ANGELS! You truly are a blessing to many who are in need and an answer to the community’s request which we are struggling to fill. May your generosity be returned with granted wishes from the heart!
The vitamins will be shipped out this Saturday 4/26/2014 from California for arrival in Manila mid-June 2014. CGF Philippines will start distribution July and October of this year with follow-up distribution every 6 months thereafter.
This activity is coordinated with different Barangays who are in-charge of gathering people for CGF Philippines. Location details to be published as we get closer to distribution date so keep checking our site.
For questions feel free to contact us by completing the form below.
All distribution of donated goods has been completed. Thank you for the never-ending support of our Volunteers and Donors who are listed below. Without them, this will not be possible.
- Pandacan Feeding made possible by Al Muhaidib Company from Saudi
- Caloocan, Malate, Tacloban series of feeding made possible by Jeffrey A Block from California
- List of more donors – please click here
- Northern Luzon: Arlene Tenefrancia, Bong Tenefrancia, Harley Tenefrancia, Norita Borebor, Charry Cajayon, Eric, Jaycee, (other names to be posted here soon)
- Tacloban: Jonathan Giltendez with several locals (name remains unknown)
- Stockton CA: Reynaldo Ramos
- Macon, GA: Willie Dumas
- Baltimore, MD: Bob Abresch
All photos are now available for viewing by Donors using the private link provided. If you lost your link, contact us using the form below. We will send you the link via email.
Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH from all of us at Cullinan Group Foundation and the Community that was served! Your generosity will never be forgotten.
In-kind donations received from USA for Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan victims arrived Manila office January 15th. All items are in re-packing stage and will be distributed starting January 17th to several locations. Photos will be posted once all activities complete. Thank you to all the Donors who made an effort to help those in need!
————————– UPDATE ————————–
Some in-kind donations have been released. Others are being held per community request to do this on Valentines day.
Donated Sports Equipments from a Donor who wish to remain anonymous was received late December 2013. They have been distributed to different areas of the US. Locations for items that has been assigned for PH is still being determined. Photos made available to Donors via private link.
All accomplished activities has been released to Donors and is available for download.
Some of the photos will be made available to the public by end of February 2014.
If you one of the Donors and have lost your private link, leave your email address at (702)421-7355 and a representative will send you the details.