Cullinan Group Foundation (CGF) is a Public Charity Nonprofit Organization. We seek to find low key people who are passionate about helping others to the very core of their heart. We aim to bring more to the people by being sensible in everything we do. Applying to work for us requires only the following:
1) Your Resume – submitted to us directly by responding to the job posting.
No personal drop off, no mailing. All resumes are reviewed by different representatives using a centralized system. Submitting it differently will mean your resume will be lost. Just send it in directly using the job posting site for faster response.
2) Your time to be interviewed.
- By our US representatives via skype (cullinangroupfoundation) if you are not local. This option is for Manager, Director, Executive positions only.
- Personal interview – by appointment at our Manila office if you are local. No walk-ins. We are relying on Volunteers so please stick to schedule if given one.
3) If selected, provide additional credential information.
There is NO APPLICATION FEE to apply.
Report any illegal activity by contacting us directly via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
To those who would like to work in the Philippines feel free to check out the latest job openings we have coming up (list updated often).
This is an update. Our December and April event activities just multiplied. All attendees will have more ways to enjoy the day.
- APRIL ( locations are next door to each other)
1,000 Hands and Feet
Blind Cooking Show
1 Medical Mission Doctor for Visually Impaired
- DECEMBER ( locations are next door to each other)
Christmas Town for Homeless Children
Grand Lightshow Parade on Roxas Blvd.
Blind Cooking Contest
Several Medical Mission Doctors for Visually Impaired
Other Nonprofits with mission to help Visually Impaired are welcome to join us in Manila.
Visually Impaired people who:
- Want to join the show can sign up now. Pre-screening and selection held 1 week prior to event.
- Want to undergo cooking training can sign in February. Details on training location to be announced during the event.
- Want to join the contest can sign up in August. Pre-screening and selection held 2 weeks prior to event.
To sign up send email to email@example.com
Project and Event list for the year has been updated. Join us if you can! A few US trainees will be joining us in the Philippines Q2 to lead a fun job.
Advertisement opportunities are now open to firms who are interested in helping support our cause while we bring business to them by means of magazine distribution to their target market around the world. Pledges and submissions ongoing.
For more details go to http://cullinangroupfoundation.org/projects.html