Often times you hear people asking for help to disaster victims but most of the time it leaves donors wondering if the goods actually reached the people. Many of those who are seeking for donations have several layers before it get to the people. Stop the bad experience. Send donations to those who give the goods directly to the people. See below for options.
- To send goods directly at low risk to Volunteers, consider sending it directly to DSWD a government office who can receive goods. They will add your donated goods to those that are being distributed by them. They put items in plastic bags and then give it out to the people directly. Delivery receipt is your only receipt.For Bohol and Cebu area send to the address below. This is the closest location to the major disaster.
Department of Social Welfare and Development Office (DSWD) Region 7
General Maxilom, Cebu City Philippines
Send c/o Regional Director Mercedita Jabagat
To call DSWD Office of Secretary call +632-9318068
- For Manila and other Luzon area, you can send directly to our Manila office. Board Members and long time Volunteers are going to give them out as received. Photos and receipt are provided to all donors as part of reporting so make sure to give us your email and contact information.Cullinan Group Foundation (CGF)
1377 A. Mabini Street Ste 102B and 500
Ermita Manila 1000 Philippines
Attention: Arlene Tenefrancia cell or Abrahan Aquino or Lormen Antipolo
Contact Founder Assistant at +63-919-533-4189 (Philippines contact)
Contact Founder Maria Diaz at +1702-421-7866 direct (USA Contact)
Send Email: email@example.comNote about Cullinan Group Foundation (CGF)
Note about Cullinan Group Foundation (CGF)
- CGF does not solicit in person, does not call anyone’s home/business. Everyone at the foundation including its Board Members are Volunteers who also donate to the cause.
- In-kind donation pick up accepted in Stockton California areas only for now. Shipped weekly by Ocean to Manila office who distribute goods as soon as received.
- Financial donations can be deposited directly to the bank for instant receipt and to make sure your donation is legit. Bank of America Acct # 501010376773 Cullinan Group Foundation (USA) TIN 30-049-6167. Financial donations are used to purchase food for the people. Each item is packed by long time loyal Volunteers and Board Members and distribution is as received.
- Go to our website – http://www.culllinangroupfoundation.org
- Want to distribute goods yourself?
Work with DSWD office, Barangay, or other registered Nonprofit agencies. Whatever you do, however many you are – do not go alone. Individuals who wish to distribute goods on their own must practice caution specially in areas where massive disaster has stricken. If not protected, you may find yourself hurt and in the middle of stampede. Always donate wisely by working with legitimate foundations who knows what they are doing. You can always stand alongside with them so you can see where the goods goes.
- Not satisfied with the above list? You can check out other registered foundations at http://www.dswd.gov.ph/
Rice, Powdered Milk, Canned Goods, Cereal, Crackers, Juice, Soda, Bottled Water, Water Filters, Snack Bars, Instant Soup, Oatmeal, Jams and Jellies, Jerky, other food that does not spoil easily.
- NON FOOD
Bath Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Hand Wash, Clothes, Shoes, Mylar Blankets, Tents, Jackets, Rain Gear.
for Lepto Spyrosis, Fever, Stomach Flu. Must send this directly to DSWD listed above for Doctor distribution. All medicines (including over the counter medicines) must be distributed by Doctors only to avoid worsening the situation of the sick.