Cullinan Group Foundation (CGF) is a Public Charity Nonprofit Organization. We seek to find low key people who are passionate about helping others to the very core of their heart. We aim to bring more to the people by being sensible in everything we do. Applying to work for us requires only the following:
1) Your Resume – submitted to us directly by responding to the job posting.
No personal drop off, no mailing. All resumes are reviewed by different representatives using a centralized system. Submitting it differently will mean your resume will be lost. Just send it in directly using the job posting site for faster response.
2) Your time to be interviewed.
- By our US representatives via skype (cullinangroupfoundation) if you are not local. This option is for Manager, Director, Executive positions only.
- Personal interview – by appointment at our Manila office if you are local. No walk-ins. We are relying on Volunteers so please stick to schedule if given one.
3) If selected, provide additional credential information.
There is NO APPLICATION FEE to apply.
Report any illegal activity by contacting us directly via email – firstname.lastname@example.org